0 3431 visningar

12 svar

SvampSkåne

Natalia

25 apr 2007 kl. 08:36

Hej!

I live in Malmö just for 1 year and would like to know if there is any places here is Skåne where I could find Föränderlig tofsskivling (Pholiota mutabilis) and Karljohan (Boletus edulis). As I understood theer is no such mushroom here in Sweden as Armillariella mellea (honey mushroom på engelska)..
Maybe there is someone who could make a company to me one day?:)  Nata

Joachim Krumlinde

25 apr 2007 kl. 09:30

You can find all three of the species you mention in Scania (Skåne) but not at this time of the year. Wait until August and hope for a rainy summer.

Natalia

25 apr 2007 kl. 13:38

Sure, I wasnt going for mushroom hunt in april:))))

Though Pholiota mutabilis can be much earlier than august..

But I wanna know exact places..
Or is that a professional secret somehow?:))

Grethe F

25 apr 2007 kl. 13:40

Well Natalie I think you have to find your own places if you hunt for mushrooms, you do know wee don´t want to tell, but good luck

Joachim Krumlinde

25 apr 2007 kl. 14:17

Nobody knows about any exact places where they are reliably found at all times. Pholiota mutabilis and Armillariella mellea are abundnant almost anywhere on dead or living trees. Boletus edulis can be found in beech forests and coniferous woods, for example the “Vombs fure” south of Lake Vomb.

Natalia

25 apr 2007 kl. 14:30

2 Grethe F:
det är otroligt tråkigt..
I dont ask for any exact places with precise coordinates to the meter, but approximately of course!
I even dont know where there are FORESTS in Skåne..

Natalia

25 apr 2007 kl. 14:32

Joachim Krumlinde, thanks a lot for info!:)

It seems though that all hunters are going quite alone…a bit sad..it feels I wont get any company in this way:)))

Joachim Krumlinde

25 apr 2007 kl. 14:54

You could join the excursions with “Puggehatten” from August, every Saturday and Monday evening. See http://www.puggehatten.se and check “Kalender”.

Fredrik S

26 apr 2007 kl. 10:31

Hi Natalia
When you want to pick mushrooms in Skåne one of the first problems is to find a forest. This sound like a joke but it isn’t especially as you live in Malmö. The more north you go the more forest. However the landscape and type of forest in Skane vary much more than other parts of Sweden.

The closest forest I think is 10 min east of Malmö (with car). Another problem is that as there is not much forest in Skane the competition of forest is hard. To have a car is almost a necessity. I have heard that there exist some busses that takes you out in the forest. “Gröna bussen” or something. I live in Malmö too so maybe we can arrange a trip. I typically go out on Sundays with my “sambo”.

Fredrik S

Natalia

26 apr 2007 kl. 14:34

Hej Fredrik!

Thanks for your answer!
Yeah, I know that there is a problem with forests in Skåne:)))
But at least I know there is Torup and Häckerberga where I could go without a car since I dont have any:)

But it would be really nice to join you, if its possible:)
lets wait until summer comes and stay in touch:)

Daniel Persson

26 apr 2007 kl. 16:04

Hi, Natalia! I lived just about 7 km from Häckeberga some years ago, and it’s its such a fantastic area. Maybe you know this, but I really want to recommend the path that goes around the Häckeberga lake. Following that path you pass both through beech forests and grassy hills.

And in the fall, if you’re really lucky, you can find the Lentinus tigrinus (Tigermussling). Häckeberga lake is the only known location for that fungi in Sweden. There is usually also chanterelles (though the competition for them is extremely hard :) as well as boletes.

Natalia

27 apr 2007 kl. 13:41

Hej Daniel!:)

yeah, exactly yesterday I got to know about Häckeberga and going to investigate this area:)

Though I am not inteersted in chantarelles, more in Pholiota mutabilis:)
But it would be nice to walk there even if I dont find any mushrooms at all:)

thanks!

Psilocybe Caerulipes

Craig Mckenley

26 jan 2018 kl. 16:17

I just want to ask if some of you has heard this kind of shroom called Psilocybe Caerulipes also know as Blue-Foot? I was reading some articles about this kind shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. Like this one from:https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/psilocybe-caerulipes/ .They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike other shrooms this one is less intense. In one article that I’ve read Psilocybe Caerulipes influences the prefontral cortex thats responsible for for differentiating thoughts, consequences of actions, and social control. Magic mushroom are use on reducing the symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this kind shroom and could possible be used as an alternative medicine Thanks

Svara på inlägget ovan genom att fylla i formuläret nedan

OBS! Formuläret nedan är till för att svara på frågan i tråden ovan. Håll dig till ämnet och den ursprungliga frågan när du skriver ett svar. SKAPA ETT NYTT INLÄGG om du istället vill ställa en ny fråga eller starta diskussion i ett annat ämne. Olämpliga inlägg som inte följer forumreglerna kan komma att raderas.
Du är inte inloggad, men kan svara på inlägget ovan genom att fylla i formuläret nedan ändå genom att fylla i formuläret nedan. Är du regelbunden besökare på svampguiden kan du skapa ett konto för att slippa fylla i namn och säkerhetsfrågor varje gång du postar ett nytt inlägg. Välkommen att logga in eller skapa nytt konto. Det är gratis!
Välj bild…
Ladda hem Svampguiden till din telefon!
Available in Google Play
Rekommenderat Svampguiden rekommenderar Kaffe.se för dig som vill ha riktigt gott kaffe med dig ut i svampskogen
Ny Version! Svampguiden+ är en ny och uppdaterad version för iPhone och iPad. Läs mer!
Svamptork finns att köpa på svamp.se
Identifiera arter med hjälp av kameran i din iPhone
Gillar du SvampGuiden?